WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Poll: What brand of Trekking poles do you use?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pole Poll

I picked up a pair of the Montem Ultra Strong polls this spring. https://montemlife.com/product/ultra...rekking-poles/ It took a while to get the tension dialed in (tighten when clip is open), but no slippage now. I really like the cork hand grip. Very strong and light (19.2 oz) for the money ($50). The only think I don't like is that the screws rust. When I wrote the company about it, they said I need to take the polls apart and dry them -- does that happen with other brands?

Black Diamond*Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles. 18 ozs for the pair. To each their own but poles are some of my most important pieces of equipment. Really saves my knees and have given me stability when crossing streams and uneven terrain.

I like my PacerPoles.
    zig-zag man

There is no such thing as free.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird2 View Post
    Black Diamond*Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles. 18 ozs for the pair. To each their own but poles are some of my most important pieces of equipment. Really saves my knees and have given me stability when crossing streams and uneven terrain.
    +1. But then again they are the only poles I’ve ever used so I can’t really be objective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
++ New Posts ++