Default Looking for a hiking partner for NOBO 2017 starting in March or April

I am looking for someone to start the trail with. I plan on hiking at least two or three months. I am a 25 year old female, but looking for any age partner. I would also love to find some individuals to do a few practice hikes with if possible!!

Excited for 2017!!

I wouldn't worry too much about finding a hiking partner, there will be tons of people hiking during that time. You'll meet people along the way and you won't be alone (if anything, it's going to be crowded).

Id absolutely be interested. You can email me at [email protected]

I am also interested in a hiking partner for a section hike starting March 11/12. I only have a month to hike and I still haven't decided if I want to hike from Springer Mtn to Davenport Gap, TN or maybe start up near Rockfish Gap, VA and hike to PA-MD border. I am afraid the south will be too crowded (and cold) but starting in Virginia I'm afraid there will be no one around (and it will probably still be pretty cold). Any thoughts or interest in a hiking partner?

I am planning on doing a similar thing and would love a hiking partner not only for myself but for the comfort of my family. I am starting in the beginning of April and hiking through the end of June. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in talking. Cant wait to be on the trail!

++ New Posts ++