WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CDT Sobo

Follow snow levels and melting progress. There are lots of sites with snow information.
    This map shows everything at a glance.

Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace

Venchka and Dogwood,
    Thank you very much for all the information and links, I can't begin to thank you enough. I don't really have a specific start or finish time frame. When I head out that way it's to enjoy what I love. I'll jotted down those links and when I get home later I'll save those links. I did see that map with the snow levels on a site I forget exactly which one though. I've mostly been on soruck.com and the unconventionallife.net. I am very excited to see what happens this year with the snow. The only problem I'm having right now is I made the mistake to watch a few youtube documentary's that people have made and now I really got some eager fever to get out there. HAHA. At least I live right off the AT near Scott's Farm in Carlisle, PA so I can still escape on to that daily.

Sorry for the delayed responses too, for some reason the notifications keep getting tossed in my junk mail.

Hey, go for it!
    After years of "maybe next year", 2016 was finally the year that I became a fledgling CDT section hiker.
    I can't wait to add more sections.
    Good luck!
    Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace

You're very welcome. I was intending to offer options and potential considerations not how to hike the CDT Cliff Notes or this is the way to hike the CDT guidebook. Paying it forward. Suggest you do the same.

Journal Entries
    Images

I just watched a YouTube CDT Joe or john brewer I think was his name he was forced to flip at chama it was a good thru video on youtube
    Hiking the AT is “pointless.” What life is not “pointless”? Is it not pointless to work paycheck to paycheck just to conform?.....I want to make my life less ordinary. AWOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++