WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: ZPacks, Snow Peak, Borah Gear and GooseFeet Gear

Everything is now sold.

My son and I are planing a JMT thru hike next year, so I am selling off some things to help buy a few more items for our hike. So here I go…

ZPacks Hexamid Solo Plus TARP w/ front beak (6.7 oz – tarp, guy lines and stuff sack). $220, shipped via USPS Priority (CONUS). SOLD I bought this new from ZPacks a few years ago and have used it quite a bit, however, there is still plenty of life left in it. I have always handled it with care. There has never been any holes in it. I have always cleaned it if needed and dried it after a trip before storing it in the supplied cuben fiber stuff sack. Stuff sack and original guy lines will be included. I love this thing, and hate letting it go (especially since I can’t get a 0.51 in white anymore), but I have upgraded to the current model with the doors… so note that this is the older model with a beak.

1-fullsizeoutput_c75.jpg

Snow Peak LiteMax Stove (2 oz – stove only). $38 shipped via USPS First Class mail (CONUS). SOLD Includes original stuff sack and a DIY Tyvek stuff sack I made and used for it. I bought this new a couple of years ago. It has been used several times, and still works just like a new stove. Of course since the pot stands are titanium, they are now colored from the heat. It has never been damaged and always handled with care. Its a great little stove but I have moved on to the Soto Windmaster so this one won’t get any more use… needs to go!

1-IMG_6550.JPG 2-IMG_6532.JPG

(Moded) Borah Gear UL Bivy (6.1 oz – bivy and stuff sack) $55 shipped via USPS First Class Mail (CONUS). SOLD I bought this new from Borah Gear in 2012 (review HERE). It is the standard length and width, and has the silnylon bottom and M50 top and has an across the chest and then down the side zipper. I used it about twice and realized I didn’t like bivies. I found that I ended up with condensation inside them. I did modify this bivy myself but cutting a rectangular window out of the top and sewing in a mesh window. I found that for me, this helped greatly with the condensation, but still did not stop it completely… It has been used less than 5 times, and stored since then. It is in great condition, no rips, tears, stains or smells. It includes the stuff sack, which I made from the piece of material cut out of the top of the bivy. I will never use it again… gotta go!

5-IMG_6799.JPG 6-IMG_6800.JPG

GooseFeet Gear Down Pillow (2.3 oz) $20 SOLD shipped via USPS First Class Mail (CONUS). Size Medium with 2 oz of down fill and 20D black outer. My wife got this for me as a Christmas gift several years ago. I got it when I thought I may use a hammock on occasion… I just can’t swing a hammock and prefer a tent. Being that this is a down filled pillow, it does great in a hammock, but not so much for me on the ground. It has seen very little use and always stored lofted. It does not have any rips, tears, stains or smells. It is in as new shape.

4-IMG_6798.JPG

I prefer PayPal for payment method. The prices above reflect the friends and family payment option, however, if you prefer to use the payment option instead, I am fine with that too, although the buyer will pay the extra fees. (Please PM me first.) Also note that I feel these prices are very fair considering the price I paid for them vs the current prices, the shape that the items are in now and the cost of shipping them. I am firm on these prices. Please, no inquiries for cheaper prices.

Please post below your intent to buy and then PM me for payment information (please include your mailing address in the PM as well). If you have any questions, please post them below rather than PM them and I will reply. (Note that this is the first post, so I cannot edit this post… it will be done in following post.

I will ship the items out as soon as payment is received and I can get to the Post Office.
    Last edited by STICK; 02-10-2017 at 13:16.
    ...take nothing but memories and pictures, leave nothing but footprints, and kill only time... (Bette Filley in Discovering the Wonders of the Wonderland Trail)

++ New Posts ++