Thank you guys for all your info and help. I agree with nearly everything that's been said here. Most likely going to go with Hiker Hostel, not sure how long I will be waiting at the AP for but I figured since I am arriving so late or early I should say that I don't except somebody to come get me at that exact time. I really couldn't find a good time flight wise, and it really isn't a BIG deal for me to fly at night and get there late. I am in no way an inpatient person, I can hangout for a bit and have some down time. The whole reason for not using Hiker Hostel in the first place was for many reasons, I don't plan on staying at any hostels along my hike. I prefer my tent as much as possible. Also, I am vegan so I don't think I'll be having much of a breakfast there. Though I would love to meet some hikers if anybody else is staying at the hostile that night. Again, I've looked at every angle and I think Hiker Hostel is the safest way to go.

4 am and all the time I'll be stuck at the AP before my flight and after my flight means I probably don't want to start hiking after a long 2 hr drive out of there. I would have been up way too long to want to attempt that. I'll likely be wired but once I make it back to the hostel I will probably pass out.