WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Brotree Hiking Poles?

Has anyone used these hiking poles currently for sale on Amazon?

Brotree 2 Pack Trekking Hiking Walking Trail Poles with EVA Foam Grip, Flip-Lock and Tungsten Carbide Tips - Ultraweight & Collapsible

I was getting ready to purchase the Cascade Mountain poles when I noticed these at $32.99 so thought I'd see if anyone has used them. They are getting about the same customer reviews as the Cascade Mountain poles.

Thanks...Mike

They are heavier and made of aluminum not carbon fiber and are anti shock . You can get replacement parts for CM trekking poles .

Thom

Images

I have used a pair that is very similar to this in my 550 miles hike ( life in motion hiking poles on Amazon )
    https://www.amazon.com/Life-Motion-T...n+motion+poles

They do what they are suppose to do. I am taking them for PCT thru this year but it does not perform as good as 100+ dollar poles.They make a rattling sound every time they hit the ground which is annoying for the first few hours. Your choice looks like fits in the same category.

Not to steal the "OP's" thunder, but I have been eyeing a few on Amazon as well. The Komperell Ridgehiker Cork flip locks, Mountainsmith Pyrite and Pacemakers. Any advice on these? I know Komperdell has a 3 yr warranty compared to the other's 1 yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem solved.

The Amazon seller lowered the price of the Cascade Mountain Trekking poles with cork handles and quick locks to $44.99 which is now the same price as the poles with the neoprene handles so I jumped on this.

++ New Posts ++