WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default MLD Grace Solo (cuben)

After trying several tarps (Hexamid, Deschutes, Grace) and several bivy/net tent options (MLD Serenity, SMD Serenity, Splash, Bristlecone) I have come to realize that I just too old a dog for any new tricks and I will always be happier in a traditional, free-standing, double-walled tent. So, up for sale is the last of my tarps - a mint, as-new MLD Grace Solo in 0.74 cuben (green). I replaced MLD's cheesy cord that came with it with Lawson GuyWire in orange (pics attached are before I added it, but its there now). The tarp and cordage is all in mint, as-new condition because none of it has ever seen a trail or campsite - only pitched in the backyard twice. I will also throw in a brand new pair of ZPacks trekking pole cups that I bought to use with the tarp since I prefer the tip of the poles to be on the ground instead of the pole handles.

The tarp was $265, the cordage was $9, and the pole cups were $10. All-in this would be $284 new, excluding shipping which would put it all right at $300.

$200 shipped (ConUS)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by G-FOURce; 02-16-2017 at 11:58.

Updated the listing b/c I forgot to mention that I am including a pair of ZPacks trekking pole cups with it.

Make an offer, folks...

Sent you a private message.
    Thanks, John

G-force did you skimp on tarp coverage area? One of the mistakes I note, and I've done it myself, is opting for too small a size tarp for the conditions usually in an attempt to gram weenie a tarp.

very nice tarp, I have the sil-nylon version

Quote Originally Posted by G-FOURce View Post
    After trying several tarps (Hexamid, Deschutes, Grace) and several bivy/net tent options (MLD Serenity, SMD Serenity, Splash, Bristlecone) I have come to realize that I just too old a dog for any new tricks and I will always be happier in a traditional, free-standing, double-walled tent. So, up for sale is the last of my tarps - a mint, as-new MLD Grace Solo in 0.74 cuben (green). I replaced MLD's cheesy cord that came with it with Lawson GuyWire in orange (pics attached are before I added it, but its there now). The tarp and cordage is all in mint, as-new condition because none of it has ever seen a trail or campsite - only pitched in the backyard twice. I will also throw in a brand new pair of ZPacks trekking pole cups that I bought to use with the tarp since I prefer the tip of the poles to be on the ground instead of the pole handles.

The tarp was $265, the cordage was $9, and the pole cups were $10. All-in this would be $284 new, excluding shipping which would put it all right at $300.

$200 shipped (ConUS)

The tarp is SOLD....

++ New Posts ++