WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'd forget about the Kelty bag and get the 35 degree quilt (~20oz) that's on Massdrop right now. Only $189. And you can use the savings to buy a better pad (Neoair xlite large/long - 77in long, 25 in wide - 16oz - R3.3). The price for the quilt/neoair would be about $380. The price for the Kelty and the Klymit is around $315. However, you save 1 lbs 5oz with the quilt/neoair, have a more comfortable pad (I own both the insulated klymit static V and also the neoair xlite large - neoair is more comfortable) for just a little more money. Less bulk too.

Quote Originally Posted by ggreaves View Post
    I'd forget about the Kelty bag and get the 35 degree quilt (~20oz) that's on Massdrop right now. Only $189. And you can use the savings to buy a better pad (Neoair xlite large/long - 77in long, 25 in wide - 16oz - R3.3). The price for the quilt/neoair would be about $380. The price for the Kelty and the Klymit is around $315. However, you save 1 lbs 5oz with the quilt/neoair, have a more comfortable pad (I own both the insulated klymit static V and also the neoair xlite large - neoair is more comfortable) for just a little more money. Less bulk too.
    sorry, the quilt is 15oz, not 20oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++