WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by manzana View Post
    We stay in Gunny every night so we will bring you back in the morning.
    What time do you usually leave gunny in morning and what time you leave trail in evening? I'll prob send resupply box to hostel in gunny and stay night....it's looking like mid July...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Images

We leave camp around 5 pm and leave Gunny after breakfast around 7 am. We can work around your schedule, though. If you prefer to get picked up at 17/18 let me know ahead of time. That way you can slackpack to my camp at 18/19. The Wanderlust is a great hostel. APPLE

We leave camp around 5 pm and leave Gunny after breakfast around 7 am. We can work around your schedule, though. If you prefer to get picked up at 17/18 let me know ahead of time. That way you can slackpack to my camp at 18/19. The Wanderlust is a great hostel. APPLE
    GREAT! Thx I'll be in touch as it gets closer....I've heard great thinks about the Wanderlust! Forgot to ask if you mind small dogs? I may have my 4 legged 20lb hiking buddy in tow...(JRT)

Images

I don't mind if it stays on your lap. I like dogs. Chihuahuas are especially tasty.

I don't mind if it stays on your lap. I like dogs. Chihuahuas are especially tasty.
    Ha definitely no chihuahua! Damn dog will only ride on my lap....I have to tie his leash to passenger side door to keep him off me...

When will you be at 114?

Images

It takes about an hour to get to 114 from Gunnison. 114 is the 17/18 junction but camp is near the 18/19 junction. So I do not check for hikers on 114 unless I know you are there. There is a huge parking lot on 114 and water, although cow pies are baked there frequently.

It takes about an hour to get to 114 from Gunnison. 114 is the 17/18 junction but camp is near the 18/19 junction. So I do not check for hikers on 114 unless I know you are there. There is a huge parking lot on 114 and water, although cow pies are baked there frequently.
    Got it...18/19 sounds great. Just to confirm you leave your camp and head into gunnison in afternoon/evening and return in morning...I'll send my resupply box to wanderlust....Should be July 18 or 19 if things go well....thx again...richard

Images

Yup yup. Confirm.

Yup yup. Confirm.
    Is it possible to mail a resupply box to you? Just in case I don't make it your to site before you head into gunnison for the day that way I could get it from you in morning...thx

Images

Quote Originally Posted by saltysack View Post
    Is it possible to mail a resupply box to you? Just in case I don't make it your to site before you head into gunnison for the day that way I could get it from you in morning...thx

Please contact me at [email protected]. Switch the "manzana" and the "guillermo". It's my name in Spanish sort of...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++