WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS - EE Prodigy (AKA EE Revelation APEX)

So last year I ordered an Enlightened Equipment quilt but it didn't come in time for a trip and then grabbed a JRB down top quilt instead (yeah 2-day shipping). I have used the Prodigy a couple of times (once in the fall and once in the winter to try out layering quilts in cold weather...pulled off a 45 degree down under a 40 degree Prodigy when it was 15 degrees out and it worked great BTW). I really like this quilt, butter smooth fabric, warm, light. But it isn't quite as light and compressible as the JRB quilt. So here we are.

This is sized Long Wide (perfect for layering, by the way). Color is green outer, orange inner, with steel grey water resistant toe and head caps. 40 degrees. Approximately 20 ounces. This retails for $200 (plus $15 or so for shipping). I'm selling for $160 plus actual shipping (usually I use USPS priority), so save 20% off retail. I use PayPal, please use F&F option or add 3% if you want the extra paypal insurance.

Thanks!

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG
    Last edited by Just Tom; 02-08-2017 at 10:09. Reason: Forgot temp rating

Quote Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
    So last year I ordered an Enlightened Equipment quilt but it didn't come in time for a trip and then grabbed a JRB down top quilt instead (yeah 2-day shipping). I have used the Prodigy a couple of times (once in the fall and once in the winter to try out layering quilts in cold weather...pulled off a 45 degree down under a 40 degree Prodigy when it was 15 degrees out and it worked great BTW). I really like this quilt, butter smooth fabric, warm, light. But it isn't quite as light and compressible as the JRB quilt. So here we are.

This is sized Long Wide (perfect for layering, by the way). Color is green outer, orange inner, with steel grey water resistant toe and head caps. Approximately 22 ounces. This retails for $200 (plus $15 or so for shipping). I'm selling for $160 plus actual shipping (usually I use USPS priority), so save 20% off retail. I use PayPal, please use F&F option or add 3% if you want the extra paypal insurance.

Thanks!

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG
    what's the temp?..

Quote Originally Posted by Secondmouse View Post
    what's the temp?..
    According to the attached image its 40*

Yes, 40 degrees. Sorry about that!

DSC_1544.JPG
    Last edited by Just Tom; 02-08-2017 at 10:08. Reason: Added photo

Quote Originally Posted by G-FOURce View Post
    According to the attached image its 40*
    according to the attached image it doesn't have steely gray head and toe caps either. that's why I was asking the seller...

Yes, that image is from the EE website. I will upload some additional photos at lunch break.

DSC_1545.JPG
    Last edited by Just Tom; 02-08-2017 at 11:48. Reason: Added another photo

*march bump*

Very interested, but your PM inbox is full.

Sorry about that, made some space.

Bump it for a BAQ

++ New Posts ++