Quote Originally Posted by zelph View Post
What is the name of the product?
This is the one we are using in household:
https://www.multikraft.com/de/produk...ung-raumklima/
Sorry, no English on this site.
And yes, your Google search results describe exactly what I'm speaking about.

The guy I mentioned above is selling a competitive product, which comes it two brands, one is for (professional) cleaning and sanitation, and the other one is for use on/in humans. The difference is in the solvent mainly.
One story, and the most impressive one, he was telling is, there was a teenager who acquired a resistant bug in hospital, which setteled in the lung and didn't respond to any treatment modern medicine could provide. The docs gave her up and she was ready to die.
The idea of the probiotics came up and they sprayed the room the girl was in twice a day with this substance. A few days later they could pull the tube and another two weeks later left the hospital for good.

Another story (and the one that geva me the idea to try probiotics on my moldy garage):
An old tract of a hospital was going to get closed down by the authorities due to mold. The hospitals tech people could not get clear of the mold, whatever they tried.
Finally my friend convinced them to give it one last try with his probiotic substance, he applied the stuff in the recommended way (I think it was spraying the rooms), the personnel continued for some more days to do so.
Several days later they called in the authorities to measure the rooms air quality again - and they could not measure any mold at all. Zero. They could not belive and measured again and again and came back with a different equipment - same result, zero or close to zero mold.

Just two weeks back we had a similar experience here in my house:
My house is an approx. 500yr old stone building, stuck in the earth with no real foundation. Only by having a wall heating we can live here quite a modern life.
We have several really old wooden furniture, which becomes moldy every summer (when the heating is not running). So to clean up the whole living area, including all furniture, during the last indian summer days is tedious, but mandatory.
Last year's cleaning, my wife applied this probiotic stuff to all the old furniture.
This year we didn't have to clean at all (well, not more than the usual vac), there was zero mold.

Then again, this is all rather technical use of probiotic, and while I can proof that it works for this purpose, its not exactly what the OP was asking for.
I cannot proof that probiotics could fight off all the typical stomach bugs, nor any other bugs you might acquire.
Yes, eating untreated yoghurt helps you if you've got stomach troubles (note: "help" not "cure").