WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Salewa Multi Track Shoes

Does anyone have current experience using these shoes? Looking for insight regarding traction, protection from sharp rocks under foot and do they drain well when wet.

Thanks

You might try a bike forum.
    Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace

Maybe too late for you, but just spent a week hiking with my extended family, and one brother-in-law uses Salewa Access (w/Goretex) shoes.
    His experience is mixes. The first pair leaked, so he got an exchange pair, which serves him fine now since some time.
    This somewhat proofs my own experience: Salewa, while having been one of the greatest company in Europe which sold rock-solid stuff only, nowadays its more a hit-or-miss thing whether the stuff you get is OK or not.

I ended up getting the Salewa Multi Track non-GTX shoes. I have only walked on some roads thus far and I think they aren't quite what I'm looking for. For me, they don't have the under foot rock protection I'm seeking. I'm doing a 12-hour adventure race on 6/29/17 and they will be given a full test so to speak. The primary reason I chose the shoe is the sole isn't crazy lugged. Big lugs will work fine in dirt and/or mud but if you spend a lot of time on rocks, I think a less-lugged shoe with a larger contact patch would be better.

++ New Posts ++