WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default ISO Hiking buddy out of Harper's starting around July 1

Hi all,
    I am searching for someone to hike out of Harper's on the AT around July 1 (within a few days before or after- my schedule is fairly flexible).

I plan on continuing up to Maine, but do not expect my hiking buddy to do the same- I just want someone to start the trail off with (also to give my mom some peace of mind). I know it will probably be busy on the trail in Harper's when I want to start, but I want someone who I can reliably meet with to start my hike, not just assume I will meet someone out on the trail.

Let me know if you are interested in joining me!

Abbie

Hey. Just signed up on whiteblaze. I just recently retired from the buffalo ny, police dept and was looking to take off for 4-5 days. I was planning on Harper's ferry as my starting point. I'd only be on trail 4-5 days. Gimme a buzz if you wish to chat and see if hiking together is feasible. 716 604 8075. My name is Kevin Biggs. I live in east aurora new York. Or message me back if you have any questions. Take care , kevin

Btw. When I say retired. I'm not a 65 yo decrepit person. In 47. In shape and have experience. Didn't want to scare you with the retired comment.

Hi Abbie,

I am hoping to start from Harper's on July 2nd. I would love to have a partner to start the trail with so please PM me if you still are looking for a hiking buddy. I'm nervously excited, it's getting close now!

Thanks,
    Angie

++ New Posts ++