WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I will state I've did biz with Praha. He/she has always been honest and forthright. He's far from being a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    I will state I've did biz with Praha. He/she has always been honest and forthright. He's far from being a scammer.
    Never said he was a scammer. Just that the ad didn't match the product. Unless that mat was actually used ON the trail for only THREE nights, literally. Otherwise, I'd just love to hear how it got so dang nasty looking. My old REI Flash has about 45 nights on it and looks about the same(or better), appearance-wise...

Apparently....YMMV.....

thanks Dogwood, appreciate the comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ScareBear View Post
    Never said he was a scammer. Just that the ad didn't match the product. Unless that mat was actually used ON the trail for only THREE nights, literally. Otherwise, I'd just love to hear how it got so dang nasty looking. My old REI Flash has about 45 nights on it and looks about the same(or better), appearance-wise...
    Apparently....YMMV.....
    You used the word "dude" which I guess somehow implies scammer/druggie.

Full $50 refund... plus $10 shipping cost has been sent to the buyer by paypal.

this situation was entirely my bad, the pad had discolorations on it, and I simply forgot cuz the pad was in storage for a while. Other than the stains the pad is/was in perfect condition, no leaks and only used 3 nights on trail. It's a really good pad, I decided to sell it cuz I decided to stick with my Thermarest NeoAir pad, it folds up smaller for packing in my Osprey Atmos 50 pack. The EXPED pad does inflate and deflate quicker than a Neoair, and weighs a few oz more than a Neoair. It's just personal preference.

I should have inflated the pad and posted pics of the inflated pad with my For Sale ad here.

fwiw, I would suggest to WB buyers that if you are not satisfied with a buy here, first send a PM to the seller and try to work it out between buyer and seller first. If you are not getting a reply or the seller tells you to kiss off, then post pics and your complaints here at the town square for the entire White Blaze audience to read and be warned. As a long time seller, that's all I would ask and what I would do if I was a buyer and the product I received was not satisfactory. But people tend to react first and think second. I'm guilty of that myself on too many occasions, trace it to my hot blooded Irish ancestry.
    My advice to me as a seller is double check the item before posting it for sale here. My advice to buyers is try to work it out with the seller by PMs first before assuming it is a rip off attempt.

once the pad is returned to me, I am going to contact EXPED and ask about cleaning products to trying to remove the stains from that green pad fabric, then repost it for sale at a later date if anyone is interested. Have received interest from one other White Blazer already.

Quote Originally Posted by Praha4 View Post
    thanks Dogwood, appreciate the comments
    No problem. Jus sayin it like I've experienced. I know exactly how things can conflagrate here on WB way out of context.

Images

For the record...." before assuming it is a rip off attempt." Was not my statement...never implied.I stated the facts nothing more,nothing less.Reimbursement was made and pad was sent back.I never talked you down on price,paid what you listed despite your comment regarding half off,I didn't put words in your mouth nor state anything other than the simple truth.In all honesty...if I had asked for a picture of the pad unrolled I would have past on it despite the low price. My choice of not using a PM is my choice, there is nothing wrong that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++