I drink instant coffee at home these days. Mainly tasters choice as that's what is cheap at Costco... not gourmet by any means but works fine.
I like Via very much and we drink it at home and on trail when we want a treat... but at about a $1.00 a cup it adds up.

This just popped up though in an e-mail from Amazon after a recent order:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...m_1p_1_ti?th=1

A 1000 count box of these for 122.75 shipped (prime) is a thru hiker sized deal- but very cheap.
For those not sure of the brand or flavor there are smaller 80 count packs for $14.50 at a reasonable .18cents each.
This isn't "nescafe" caffeinated sugar hot cocoa mix for those like me who had that memory- it's real instant coffee- as oxymoronic as some of you bean fiends may find that

It's possible some of you western or southwestern folks can just dump some instant in a bag, but unfortunately humidity kills that idea and single serving packets seem to be the only solution I have found short of mylar sealing your own stuff.

PS- if you use amazon, please use Amazon Smile... I doubt it's a ton of money but the ATC is one of the charities you can contribute to and pennies pile up.