WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default six moons design skysckape trekker

Six moons design skyscape trekker. In very good condition, seam sealed. Pole support changed to pex tubing for more stability. $140 shipped priority mail in continental united states. Payment paypal ff.

20170705_115452.jpg20170705_115141.jpg20170705_115230.jpg20170705_115401.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

What's the weight? Stakes included?

Quote Originally Posted by theckeler View Post
    What's the weight? Stakes included?
    one pound pound 12.8 oz with stuff stack and 5 stakes20170705_152156.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mainebob View Post
    Six moons design skyscape trekker. In very good condition, seam sealed. Pole support changed to pex tubing for more stability. $140 shipped priority mail in continental united states. Payment paypal ff.

The tent is till available if anyone is interested.

Tent still for sale $140 will accept regular paypal as method of payment.

Sorry the Item is no longer for sale, I had a very bad interaction with someone here regarding the item I had listed. I have listed my items on ebay and will not try to sell here again. One very bad interaction wrecked it for me.

Glad I came across this...I followed along y'alls journey few years back...y'all finish the AT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to chime in; I have had ONLY good experiences selling and buying here vs multiple issues from ebay. Sorry to hear you had issue, I think most have positive experiences using the gear forum. Take care.

Bob, you got upset when I didn't respond immediately BECAUSE I WAS ON VACATION AND DRIVING CROSS-COUNTRY, as I had already told you I would be. If you had called when you sent the Paypal request, AS I ASKED YOU TO, my wife could have taken care of it while we were driving. Instead, that evening when I was able to check my PM's, I discovered your snarky PM and decided that I didn't want to do business with you.

As I said (when you finally called after I PM'd that I wasn't interested), I was perfectly willing to just call it a miscommunication and let it go. I thought we hung up friends. But now I check in a few days later to find that you've flamed the entire community over one miscommunication. Bad form, bud!

Bob, internet purchases are entirely based on trust -- and invariably the buyer is expected assume all the risk. So to help you understand why I backed out of the deal, let's swap the trust equation so you can try it out in my shoes. Just send that tent along and if I like it, I'll send you a check for what I think it's worth. If it's exactly as you described with no defects, I'll pay the price we agreed on. If not, I'll CALL and negotiate. If we can't come to terms, I'll return it at my expense.

And I think you owe Whiteblaze an apology.
    Last edited by Harrison Bergeron; 07-13-2017 at 18:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Bergeron View Post
    Bob, you got upset when I didn't respond immediately BECAUSE I WAS ON VACATION AND DRIVING CROSS-COUNTRY, as I had already told you I would be. If you had called when you sent the Paypal request, AS I ASKED YOU TO, my wife could have taken care of it while we were driving. Instead, that evening when I was able to check my PM's, I discovered your snarky PM and decided that I didn't want to do business with you.

As I said (when you finally called after I PM'd that I wasn't interested), I was perfectly willing to just call it a miscommunication and let it go. I thought we hung up friends. But now I check in a few days later to find that you've flamed the entire community over one miscommunication. Bad form, bud!

Bob, internet purchases are entirely based on trust -- and invariably the buyer is expected assume all the risk. So to help you understand why I backed out of the deal, let's swap the trust equation so you can try it out in my shoes. Just send that tent along and if I like it, I'll send you a check for what I think it's worth. If it's exactly as you described with no defects, I'll pay the price we agreed on. If not, I'll CALL and negotiate. If we can't come to terms, I'll return it at my expense.

Communication by emails can be difficult. I do not think I sent a Snarkey" PM. You sent me a PM stating "I'll take it. your address and How do you want to work the paypal? Works best if you invoice me." I invoiced you and did not hear from you so I messaged stating I thought you wanted the tent and had invoiced you. I had not hear from you, and did not feel I needed to call since you had accepted my offer and requested payment info. When I did not hear from you I gave my number for you to call If you had any questions. The next message back is that you do not "trust the deal". If anyone was showing bad manners I think it was you. You called my phone after 10pm (I get up to go to work at 4am daily) said I did not have voice mail, which I do and sent your reply. I believe I listed that tent at a fair price and have always represented my self here and in the A.T community in an honorable way. I posted on youtube my whole hike with my 13 year old daughter in 2013. There are several member on white blaze and have had only positive interactions. I own no one an apology, I accurately described my feeling regarding our interaction and explained to the members of this forum my reasons for dropping the listing. Twice now you have boldly questions my honor and that I do not take lightly. If you have anything further to say about me or my character please do not do it behind a key board, you know my number and I now you know how to call it.

thanks for asking, I finished in 2016, Sassafras has to finish Vermont. She is going to be a senior in high school and is doing great. She is an honor role student, runs track and cross county, Is first chair flute in band and finds time to work part time as well. She told me the other day she is planning to thru hike the A.T. after college and still wants to be a triple crowner. If there is anyone that can do it she can. My wife and I could not be prouder of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Bergeron View Post

Why does a phone call get involved? if you had been clear that payment would be delayed due to travel when you made the offer, it should have been obvious why payment hadn't been received. Doesnt seem to be the case if the quoted communication is complete.

The problem with WB sales is no system for ratings or rules about transactions. It's a forum about hiking not a used gear sales platform.

Communication by emails can be difficult. I do not think I sent a Snarkey" PM. You sent me a PM stating "I'll take it. your address and How do you want to work the paypal? Works best if you invoice me." I invoiced you and did not hear from you so I messaged stating I thought you wanted the tent and had invoiced you. I had not hear from you, and did not feel I needed to call since you had accepted my offer and requested payment info. When I did not hear from you I gave my number for you to call If you had any questions. The next message back is that you do not "trust the deal". If anyone was showing bad manners I think it was you. You called my phone after 10pm (I get up to go to work at 4am daily) said I did not have voice mail, which I do and sent your reply. I believe I listed that tent at a fair price and have always represented my self here and in the A.T community in an honorable way. I posted on youtube my whole hike with my 13 year old daughter in 2013. There are several member on white blaze and have had only positive interactions. I own no one an apology, I accurately described my feeling regarding our interaction and explained to the members of this forum my reasons for dropping the listing. Twice now you have boldly questions my honor and that I do not take lightly. If you have anything further to say about me or my character please do not do it behind a key board, you know my number and I now you know how to call it.
    Like I said -- just a miscommunication. You're the one who flamed the community, over it, not me. I was perfectly happy to let it go. I certainly never "questioned your honor". Bob, I don't know you from Adam, so I have no idea if your are honorable or not. But I was willing to trust you with my $140 until you got mad at me. By the way, I notice you didn't take me up on my offer to turn the trust equation around and go through with the deal. So you don't trust strangers, either, when you think they're mad at you? Should I get mad at you now for "questioning my honor"? Life's too short.

As far as discussing it on the phone, if you had done that to begin with AS I ASKED YOU TO, none of this ugliness would have occurred. We talked once on the phone, and seemed to hang up friends, but apparently not. So I doubt that a repeat call would change a thing.

I suggest we both go for a walk and just forget about it.

++ New Posts ++