WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default LOST: Knife at Seeley-Woodworth shelter just north of Lexington

I lost a knife very near and dear to me at the Seeley-Woodworth shelter on the trail just north of Lexington. If you've found it or are close to that section, I would really love to get it back. I will pay for you to ship it to me plus a bonus!

Good luck. I've learned never to hike with a knife dear to me, or one which cost a lot. Much less painful to loose a cheap knife. Funny thing, once I switched to carrying a cheap knife, I stopped loosing them! If I find a knife, I keep it. Eventually, the number of knifes I find will equal the number of knifes I've lost.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Huh, interesting point, but I think it means a lot to me because I hiked with it. I guess I'm just a little too sentimental, but I hope if you do find mine you'll let me know.

So, how does anyone know it's your knife?
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Good point. I'm pretty sure I lost it at the campsite right between the trait and the shelter around the fire pit, or somewhere else near the area. I hope its the only lost knife in that vicinity but it's a flat, triangular shaped blade, sorta like a boot knife but fatter? if that makes any sense.

++ New Posts ++