WhiteBlaze Pages 2022
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
$5 for printable PDF, AVAILABLE NOW. $9 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User Venchka's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-20-2013
    Location
    Roaring Gap, NC
    Age
    76
    Posts
    8,529

    Default Adventures in Cooking - Coconut Sugar

    BLAH, BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH!
    I'm up to a heaping teaspoon of this stuff in an 8 ounce cup of coffee.
    It's not sweet. There is no hint of coconut flavor. Smoke and mirrors Adventures!
    Agave Nectar Rules! Later Y'all!
    Wayne


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace



  2. #2

    Default

    Try a tablespoon full and let me know the results, I like coconut and sugar

  3. #3
    Registered User Venchka's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-20-2013
    Location
    Roaring Gap, NC
    Age
    76
    Posts
    8,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelph View Post
    Try a tablespoon full and let me know the results, I like coconut and sugar
    Good grief Charlie Brown.
    No thanks. The weight and bulk wouldnít justify the benefit. Iíll continue to drink my Cafe Bustelo straight.
    Just like tuna and Knorr Sides, I have to personally verify every must eat Internet meal. Most havenít worked for me.
    Wayne


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace



  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venchka View Post
    BLAH, BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH!
    I'm up to a heaping teaspoon of this stuff in an 8 ounce cup of coffee.
    It's not sweet. There is no hint of coconut flavor. Smoke and mirrors Adventures!
    Agave Nectar Rules! Later Y'all!
    Wayne


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ive tried to like the agave, but it just had a tastes that’s off putting to me...maybe I’ll try that coconut stuff, didn’t know they had it.

  5. #5
    Registered User Venchka's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-20-2013
    Location
    Roaring Gap, NC
    Age
    76
    Posts
    8,529

    Default

    Too bad about the agave. I lost a ton of weight just by switching from way too much white sugar to a carefully measured use of agave in my coffee.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace



  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venchka View Post
    Too bad about the agave. I lost a ton of weight just by switching from way too much white sugar to a carefully measured use of agave in my coffee.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    perhaps I’ll revisit it, maybe a different brand.

  7. #7
    Registered User Venchka's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-20-2013
    Location
    Roaring Gap, NC
    Age
    76
    Posts
    8,529

    Default

    A little goes a long way. Itís very sweet.
    Madhava Amber Blue works for me.
    Wayne


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace



  8. #8

    Default

    The only place for agave in my life is in a margarita

++ New Posts ++

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •