WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Southwest 3400 Black

For sale: $210 plus shipping... original price was $340

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Backpack: Southwest 3400 / 55liters / Color: black / Weight 32oz / Size: Medium

I've had this bag about 5 months. It's great. Super lightweight. Waterproof. Comfy. I've used it on about 400 miles of the AT and 300 of the CDT and it has proven itself to be waterproof as advertised.

I've taken good care of it. I've washed it two or three times, each time with Dr. Bronner's. I never used any soap with harsh detergents or chemicals.

It's in great shape. No holes or rips. No damage. Looks new.

I actually much prefer the black version to the white version because the black maintains its new look, whereas the white looks dirty after a few weeks of use. I know because I've had both.

I absolutely love this pack, but I'm selling it because I realized that I am not an ultralight hiker. So I'm going to upgrade to the Southwest 4400, which is the largest pack HMG offers. I can't think of anything negative to say about it or anything that is wrong with it, just that I want a bigger pack so that I can hold more stuff.

I'm glad to send pics and discuss on phone.

Retail price was $340... I'm asking $210 plus shipping. It only weighs 32oz so shipping won't be that much.

Here is a link to the website with all the specs and details:

https://www.hyperlitemountaingear.com/3400-southwest-pack.html

IMG_6385.jpg IMG_6383.jpg IMG_6384.jpg IMG_6386.jpg IMG_6387.jpg
    Last edited by Chasebrooklyn; 10-25-2017 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasebrooklyn View Post
    For sale: $250 plus shipping... original price was $340

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Backpack: Southwest 3400 / 55liters / Color: black / Weight 32oz / Size: Medium

I've had this bag about 5 months. It's great. Super lightweight. Waterproof. Comfy. I've used it on about 400 miles of the AT and 300 of the CDT and it has proven itself to be waterproof as advertised.

I've taken good care of it. I've washed it two or three times, each time with Dr. Bronner's. I never used any soap with harsh detergents or chemicals.

It's in great shape. No holes or rips. No damage. Looks new.

I actually much prefer the black version to the white version because the black maintains its new look, whereas the white looks dirty after a few weeks of use. I know because I've had both.

I absolutely love this pack, but I'm selling it because I realized that I am not an ultralight hiker. So I'm going to upgrade to the Southwest 4400, which is the largest pack HMG offers. I can't think of anything negative to say about it or anything that is wrong with it, just that I want a bigger pack so that I can hold more stuff.

I'm glad to send pics and discuss on phone.

Retail price was $340... I'm asking $250 plus shipping. It only weighs 32oz so shipping won't be that much.

Here is a link to the website with all the specs and details:

https://www.hyperlitemountaingear.com/3400-southwest-pack.html
    I also have this bag and I absolutely love it. Whoever pulls the trigger will get a great deal and a great bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willing to lower price to $240.

Willing to Lower to $210...

I'm super interested, and my payday is tomorrow! Can you tell me how much you found this comfortably holds? I've whittled down my base weight considerably, but I'm always interested in how light other people go!

I'm to pay you by PayPal, right?

I carry typically 15-25lbs fully loaded depending on trip and season. Its very comfortable.

Btw 20-40 is the recommended comfort zone

That’s the perfect pack for me then!

I'll take it, still haven't heard back from you though.

++ New Posts ++