WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Just an update ...

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here on Whiteblaze. I'm currently thru-hiking to Maine, took a few days in Hot Springs and been staying at Elmer's. I can only say good things about the south so far, the ewather is mixed, but even though it's cold, it's been awesome.

Pushing on in a few minutes back on the trail ... many thanks for all the support during my prep and best wishes to all.

Good luck and stay warm!
    Peace!
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

http://www.trailjournals.com/shadesofblue

Just got off the phone with Mountain Crossings, word is that 13 thru hikers have stopped there coming thru so far this year.

And so the parade begins!
    ad astra per aspera

Images

Quote Originally Posted by papabear
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone here on Whiteblaze. I'm currently thru-hiking to Maine, took a few days in Hot Springs and been staying at Elmer's. I can only say good things about the south so far, the ewather is mixed, but even though it's cold, it's been awesome.

Pushing on in a few minutes back on the trail ... many thanks for all the support during my prep and best wishes to all.
    Am enjoying your Trail Journal. Good luck!
    Skids

Insanity: Asking about inseams over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein, (attributed)

++ New Posts ++