WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Patagonia Houdini Pullover - windshirt - Men's Medium - Underwater Blue

Gently used Patagonia Houdini Pullover. This thing is awesome as an ultralight wind breaker and at 3.1 oz and a small packable size its easy to take it along on any adventure. Whether you wear it over a light base-layer to deal with the wind or over a warmer mid-layer to hold in a bit more heat, you'll be happy you added it to your inventory. Selling for $40 with free shipping to CONUS

*the color in my pictures came out a bit inaccurate, the packed photos better show the color of the jacket*

Quote Originally Posted by rickmurph View Post
    Gently used Patagonia Houdini Pullover. This thing is awesome as an ultralight wind breaker and at 3.1 oz and a small packable size its easy to take it along on any adventure. Whether you wear it over a light base-layer to deal with the wind or over a warmer mid-layer to hold in a bit more heat, you'll be happy you added it to your inventory. Selling for $40 with free shipping to CONUS

*the color in my pictures came out a bit inaccurate, the packed photos better show the color of the jacket*

This has sold

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

++ New Posts ++