WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

PCT 2013, most of AT 2011, rest of AT 2014

Default FS: NEW Mountain Laurel Designs Grace Duo cuben .75 tarp and Serenity Duo bugnet

EDIT: Serenity bugnet is SOLD. Grace Duo tarp still available.

I am selling my MLD Grace Duo tarp (.75 weight cuben fiber, green, with guyline), carbon fiber poles, and Serenity Duo bugnet shelter (cuben bathtub floor). These items are not just "like new", they are actually new. They have never been set up, let alone slept in.

I ordered these thinking I would have them in time for a big trip this past September in the Glacier Peak Wilderness, but alas, MLD could not quite fill the order in time. Since then, they have languished unopened in my closet, life has gotten in the way, and I'm not sure I will have a chance to use this shelter in the foreseeable future.

Note that with the fact that I can ship within 24 hours of agreeing a sale, you are basically getting NEW Mountain Laurel Designs products—with all the craftsmanship that entails—at 10% off their price and without having to wait 8+ weeks to receive your new tarp .

Prices:

• Grace Duo cuben tarp, guyline and poles alone: $350 firm, shipped CONUS—this weighs 13.5oz, in its original stuff sack, on my kitchen scale
    • Serenity Duo cuben-floor bugnet alone: $275 firm, shipped CONUS—this weighs 8.9oz, in its original stuff sack, on my kitchen scale
    • Everything together: $600 firm, shipped CONUS—weighs 24.7oz on my scale (the polycryo groundsheet is also included in this weight)

Let me know if you want the polycryo groundsheet; you can take it or leave it at no extra cost.

Thanks for looking! Comment or PM with questions.
    IMG_0877.JPGIMG_0876.JPGIMG_0878.JPGIMG_0879.jpgIMG_0880.jpgIMG_0881.jpg
    Last edited by SCRUB HIKER; 12-18-2017 at 15:33.
    "Hahk your own hahk." - Ron Haven

"The world is a book, of which those who do not travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

http://www.scrubhiker.com/

The Serenity Duo bugnet is sold. The Grace Duo tarp is still available.

The buyer noted something interesting: the Serenity bugnet I sold weighs only about 8oz, whereas on the MLD website the Duo model is listed as weighing 12oz. I took it out to measure its dimensions and make sure it was really the Duo, and it is. Either my kitchen scale is very wrong, or MLD has significantly lightened some of their materials without adjusting their website. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"The world is a book, of which those who do not travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

are you interested in selling the tarp w/o poles?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    are you interested in selling the tarp w/o poles?
    PM sent to you, Mitch.

++ New Posts ++