Hi ladies, I'm trying to finalize my gear list and I'm torn about whether to bring one bra or two. I definitely want a comfy synthetic sports bra while hiking, and I definitely don't want to wear one while sleeping. But when I get to camp and take a quick baby wipe bath in my tent, I'll change into my camp clothes (wool base layer, top and bottom, plus puffy when it's cold) and I don't really want to keep on the sweaty sports bra until bedtime.

What do y'all do while you're at camp? Do you carry a camp/town bra for the evenings, just wear your hiking one until bed, or go without?

The obvious solution in terms of simplicity and weight would be to go without, but would that make you feel uncomfortable at camp? Ever had men be weird about it? When it's cold enough to wear the puffy, no one would be able to tell, but in the summer when it's just the long sleeve tee, I think I would feel self-conscious. When I section hiked for a couple weeks in summer of '16 I did both. My camp shirt was just a loose t-shirt, so I didn't feel like it was noticeable to go without, but I recently watched a couple female thru hiker vlogs and saw that a lot of guys had written really creepy comments about this on their videos. So now I'm second-guessing how okay it is.

Thoughts?