WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana Zpacks 20° sleeping bag

The bag is used but in good condition. It has one very small tear that was repaired with Zpacks nylon tape, made from the same material as the bag. It's almost unnoticeable. This bag is the version from two years ago where the baffles run across rather than length wise. It has a few thousand miles on it but I take excessively good care of my gear, I may have even cried when it got that little hole. It's never been stored compressed, it's been stored fluffed up in my backpack whenever used. Also notable, I've probably only slept with the bag fully zipped maybe 20 times.

The bag is a long/wide, I'm 5'11 and about 180lbs and it fits me perfectly. I can easily pull it up over my ears I'd imagine it would be good for someone up too 6'2. It's also great for a smaller person who wants to be super cozy. I believe it weighs about 21oz
    $300 and I'll wash itfor you before sending
    $275 for it as is

These are $400 new.
    I won't be home till the weekend for pictures but can have some sent if there are any serious inquiries.
    Last edited by HDLV; 02-06-2018 at 17:06.

INTERESTED. specs, length, width, color, wt with the repair, fp, zip or no zip, zip length. Has it ever been washed? And if so was it hand washed and dried flat? The .51 cuben baffling material concerns me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    INTERESTED. specs, length, width, color, wt with the repair, fp, zip or no zip, zip length. Has it ever been washed? And if so was it hand washed and dried flat? The .51 cuben baffling material concerns me.
    Its Long, wide, 3/4 back zip with no draft tube (unnecessary with back zip) color is green. The repair added less than a gram, I cut the tape to be as small as possible while still functional.
    It has never been washed before which is why I offered a price for cleaning it, sounds like you know what you're doing but I'd suggest reading their cleaning instructions, must be done by hand.
    I just checked my lighterpack and actually have this weighed at 19.6oz so it's a little lighter than the new version.

What is FP? Let me know if I missed anything else,
    Last edited by HDLV; 02-06-2018 at 17:50.

FP is fill power. I assume it is 900 FP but wanted to be sure. THX for your prompt reply. I need an XL as I'm 6'4". Everything else works. When you hand wash it can you stretch it into an XL for me?

Ah, yes it's 900.

++ New Posts ++