WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Question on what I can sell a very lightly used Marmott Phase 20 for? Is $350.00 ok?

I see they are $459 new. The one I have still has the tags, etc. My wife bought it, has realized it doesn't fit her. (It is a man's bag, she is very female in shape). Dark Navy outside/blue inside.

https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/revie...armot-phase-20

For comparison, the lower fill power Marmot I could find on sale used: https://www.outdoorsgeek.com/product...g-gently-used/

I was wondering if I could get $350 for it for her to spend towards a Feathered Friend female shaped bag.

Thanks!

If it still has the tags, return it to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by egilbe View Post
    If it still has the tags, return it to the store.
    Unfortunately she bought it second hand and can't return it.

You could try $300 or $350. However, sometimes that bag goes on sale, and that type also competes with quilts and other cottage industry bags that are far cheaper than the new list price.
    Just give it a go and drop as needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hikingjim View Post
    You could try $300 or $350. However, sometimes that bag goes on sale, and that type also competes with quilts and other cottage industry bags that are far cheaper than the new list price.
    Just give it a go and drop as needed!
    Thanks!

I finally got it up (with pictures -- got the pictures up tonight) at https://www.geartrade.com/item/54692...se-20-for-sale and I'll see how it goes.

I'm trying to sell the excess tent through Reddit to compare and see how it goes using the various different venues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ULgeartrade/ (no direct link to the tent, just the subreddit in case anyone has used it to buy or sell gear and has comments or thoughts).

Thanks again!

I'll play with the price next, depending on the responses I get, if any.

If you're willing to wait you can probably sell it for the new at the store price if you put it on ebay with a Buy It Now price.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronk View Post
    If you're willing to wait you can probably sell it for the new at the store price if you put it on ebay with a Buy It Now price.
    I should have done that. Sold it for $320 (including shipping). Got tired of messing with selling it.

Now to sell the Ghost UL3 tent I've got sitting around that we've replaced with something smaller.

Considering Backcountry has it new for about $365 and its now a third party owned second catch and release you did well getting $320....IF its the same yr and specs. Exactly my sentiments - "move on." Apply it the wife's new FF bag. If you waited too long going into a warm wet east coast spring less demand(market) for a med high $ range 20* bag. Now was the primo time to sell it going forward some.

++ New Posts ++