WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default DeLorme inReach Explorer Satellite Messenger-new

InReach Explorer satellite communicator. Send and receive messages, navigate with route planning and waypoints, digital compass, tracking, user website/maps, MapShare website for family and friends, integrated with smartphone, SOS and more. Includes unit, lanyard, charging cord, wall block and original packaging. This is brand new, never used except to take out of the box and play with briefly.

https://www.rei.com/product/877499/d...lite-messenger

Though this model is discontinued, I believe the differences between it and the newer model selling for over $400 are minor - same basic functionality.

$225 shipped CONUS (will ship elsewhere and split shipping cost)
    "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe... ?"
    - Kate Chopin

Love mine. Older style like yours...works great.

Images

Bump. I should mention that I will include the REI receipt which would allow it to be returned if any failures. It can't be returned for cash, but REI receipt means you should have no trouble getting it replaced if needed.
    Last edited by scope; 03-07-2018 at 12:39.
    "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe... ?"
    - Kate Chopin

Images

Weekend bump.
    - Kate Chopin

Gonna talk to my account manager about this.....Do you know what the monthly service fee is? I have a SPOT already but want something with a little more functionality this summer

Quote Originally Posted by copro View Post
    Gonna talk to my account manager about this.....Do you know what the monthly service fee is? I have a SPOT already but want something with a little more functionality this summer
    On the yearly plan it is $11.95 a month for the basic plan for 12 months. Month to month I think it is $14.95 per month and you can do as many months as you actually need.

Images

Yes, thx. Does require a service much like monitoring on a security system, but is very much something that can be planned for and only pay for the month you need it. Or, pay annually for the ability to use it anytime you wish if you get out a lot, or are inclined for impromptu trips.

Lowering the price to $210. Again, these are selling for over $250 new, which this one is, if you can find them.
    - Kate Chopin

PM sent - I will take it.

Images

SOLD to copro
    - Kate Chopin

Quote Originally Posted by DuneElliot View Post
    On the yearly plan it is $11.95 a month for the basic plan for 12 months. Month to month I think it is $14.95 per month and you can do as many months as you actually need.
    Realize it's been sold, but just for future reference to others, there's also a $25 year charge to be on the month-to-month plan. Not a bad thing, it can work out in your favor, but just be aware it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by scrabbler View Post
    Realize it's been sold, but just for future reference to others, there's also a $25 year charge to be on the month-to-month plan. Not a bad thing, it can work out in your favor, but just be aware it's there.
    Yes, I forgot about that.

Thanks for all the info guys.

++ New Posts ++