WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries

Default Big Agnes pumphouse for Big Agnes Pad

Hey - I need some assistance. I have a new BIG AGNES ULTRA INSULATED AIR CORE. Although I do not have issues with me blowing it up, I do not want to introduce all my human breath into it and cause pad fiber degradation. The new ones are supposed to be more resistant to that problem. So BA sells a pumphouse: a connecting bag you roll up squeeze open get more air squeeze and so on until the pad is full. My husbands stratus pad has a little tiny foot pump (doesnt fit mine of course) which I really like. Is there something that fits my BA that I havent found yet? The mouth piece for the BA is on the top and is not the size of any others (that I have found)

I couldn't tell if you were opposed to the Pumphouse or not but, will offer that I have one and it works really well. Makes the job of filling up two SLX's for the kids, really quick and easy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Journal Entries

Thank you for replying. I am heading off to use my REI dollars and they have one in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by jgillam View Post
    I couldn't tell if you were opposed to the Pumphouse or not but, will offer that I have one and it works really well. Makes the job of filling up two SLX's for the kids, really quick and easy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnette View Post
    Thank you for replying. I am heading off to use my REI dollars and they have one in the store.
    I use the Thermarest one and it is great.

++ New Posts ++