NOBO beginning with approach trail, section hiking at age 78. Beginning again shortly at forest road north of Knot Maul Shelter above Atkins. I only say this to maybe say I have hiked solo, full pack, past every blaze. Mostly because I was too new and dumb to understand and trust short cuts.

Anyway, hiking in Silver Back 50, which I trust. Without Bonnet. Own last Gorilla. Own Mariposa.

Now, also own a 22.5 torso. Packs I can change. Torso length may change if I fall off the side of the mountain.

like most of us, I read all the new reviews on the new stuff and think, love the way that might pack, ride, and work for me. Never more than 30 lbs. 5 days food. 2 liters water. Winter, summer, whenever. Gosh, I have been so close to buying something. Exos 58 maybe. New Osprey really light coming out. Then I go to the sizing chart. Crap.

So, If you were going to talk me out of Silver Back 50, cost no consideration, what would you say. I guess only those of you with 21+ torso will understand this problem.
thank you