WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Just Bill View Post
    Dearest Steven;
    This is currently my 'shop'. Someplace in the pile of things are several cases formerly containing beer which are now filled with over 80 gathered end hammocks.
    A few of which are still eventually destined to end up in your possession.

Of minor interest to I'm Scotty; many of the cases contained Zombie Dust which is now firmly and prominently in the possession of my omentum.
    One thing led to another including two moves of said boxes and I never got the chance to cull through and pick a few for you.
    Unfortunately there remains a large proliferation of architects who can't read their prints and engineers who can't build things so the day job continues to require copious amounts of liars with a high school diploma to sort things out. One of these days...

Yer tearably busy but not fergetful pal,

Bill

Attachment 42360

I want to know what happened to the beer, and to make sure you know I'm available to help empty storage containers in the future, should you find yourself in need of assistance.

Because I'm generous like that, and I don't want anyone to face a challenge alone.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNC View Post
    I want to know what happened to the beer, and to make sure you know I'm available to help empty storage containers in the future, should you find yourself in need of assistance.

Because I'm generous like that, and I don't want anyone to face a challenge alone.

I think I'm tearing up at your kindness... trail magic is real.

I hear'd this good news today as well- https://foundersbrewing.com/latest-n...be-year-round/

"That’s right – Backwoods Bastard and Breakfast Stout will be available year-round beginning in 2018! While Breakfast Stout should see no lapse in availability from now into the New Year, Backwoods Bastard won’t hit shelves in 2018 until April. And there it will stay. No more waiting around for these two favorites to make their seasonal return!"

Backwoods Bastard is me favorite... and as me deer mum says... you are what you eat.

AT 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Just Bill View Post
    I think I'm tearing up at your kindness... trail magic is real.

I hear'd this good news today as well- https://foundersbrewing.com/latest-n...be-year-round/

"That’s right – Backwoods Bastard and Breakfast Stout will be available year-round beginning in 2018! While Breakfast Stout should see no lapse in availability from now into the New Year, Backwoods Bastard won’t hit shelves in 2018 until April. And there it will stay. No more waiting around for these two favorites to make their seasonal return!"

Backwoods Bastard is me favorite... and as me deer mum says... you are what you eat.
    now you are establishing a legend, mr. coyote sir. your mom really is a................... deer?
    Lazarus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++