WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Therm-a-rest Neo Air Regular FS/FT (Sold)

I have available a Neo Air in Regular size, 72x20 12oz. It was bought new in November 2017. It has been on two trips, 3 nights total. One last Fall when I bought it, the other this past weekend. No leaks, tears or repairs. I bought this as a recent attempt to cut my pack weight. I didn't think it was for me the first night but after two nights this past weekend (second try), I know I need a bigger pad. I am 6'5" 235# and this pad is perfect for "normal size" people. That's no reflection on the pad, only that I should have bought the larger one. I bought two but will likely keep the one I bought for my wife.

With that said, I still need a few items that I would entertain a trade for. I would prefer to trade for some other stuff I want/need but will put a price on here per rules.

items I am interested in trading the pad for:
    Backpacking quilt
    Trekking poles
    Lightweight tent that uses trekking poles (lighter than my current set-up)
    25" wide lightweight pad

Of course, if the value is not the same, I can put some $ in or you can do the same on the other side. Feel free to PM me if you have something to trade. Price $100 shipped otherwise. - Update $80 shipped

Jeff
    IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1211.PNG
    Last edited by Pondjumpr; 05-15-2018 at 11:42.

I'll swap, straight up, for my Black Diamond Carbon Cork trekking poles. They're used, but in good shape.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Clifton View Post
    I'll swap, straight up, for my Black Diamond Carbon Cork trekking poles. They're used, but in good shape.

I sent you a PM with a question about your trekking poles...

Just checked the mail. They're flick lock, no shock system. Maximum pole length is 130cm, check your length by holding your arm level and measuring to the floor. The poles are in good shape, shafts have some scratches, I treated the cork handles with sealer, they get tacky in warm weather, which I like, but you may feel different. There is a burn mark on one of the straps but it just singed the outer fuzzy exterior fabric.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for not getting right back with you. I had someone make a cash offer and then said they wanted to wait a bit as they might be looking for a different size pad (short). So, the pad is still available. Let me think on the trekking poles. I already have a pair without the shock option and I really think I want to get some with the shock option.

I have a pair of twist lock anti-shock poles I would be willing to trade. They're Leki Makalu's, aluminum. I changed the twist lock mechanisms a few years ago, so they work great. There was a little pitting on one of the shafts that I sanded down, other than that, no defects. The anti-shock mechanism is nice in the you can turn it off, which is good if your doing a long uphill. Normally, on this item, I would include some boot, but these poles are going to cost me a fortune to ship, so straight up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rex, I'm going to pass on the trade for the poles. I also agree that it would cost you a good bit to ship them.
    Update to the thread, I will lower the price to the cash offer I had the other day that fell through. New price - $80 / shipped. Rex has first right of refusal since he made two trade offers.

Looking to trade to save the $$$, but thanks for the offer.

Sending pm

pm'ed. next in line?

Sold Pending Funds.
    Last edited by Pondjumpr; 05-14-2018 at 08:24.

responded to your PM. I'm ready to send funds as soon as confirmed. No interest in the pillow, but thanks J.

-dave

I will take it should sea ocean (dave), for some reason drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pondjumpr View Post
    Sold Pending Funds.
    Payment sent yesterday.

++ New Posts ++