Default Need a NOBO April 2019 partner

I'm starting early april, im 18 yrs old. Sadly I'm going at it alone but I'm terrified to sleep alone in the woods. If i could just pitch my tent next to someone I'd feel a lot better.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Starting in early April, you definitely won't be alone. You're going to be in the bubble.

Have fun! And try not to stress too much.

-FA

Default Me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMeerkat View Post
    I'm starting early april, im 18 yrs old. Sadly I'm going at it alone but I'm terrified to sleep alone in the woods. If i could just pitch my tent next to someone I'd feel a lot better.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    I am also planning a thru hike for early march 2019. My name is Meara, I'm female, age 18, and was going to solo hike if i couldn't find a partner in time. I'm also afraid to sleep in the woods alone and would love to have a partner who i could at least pitch my tent next to. Let me know if you are interested and i will send you my email:)

You gals will be pleased to learn there are many Dads with daughters around your ages and plenty of brothers also. You should have no problem finding folks of all ages and genders who you will be able to hike with.

++ New Posts ++