WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Vapour Trail

Default Vapour Trail

Does anyone know where you can obtain the Granite Gear Vapour Trail in Calgary, ALberta, Canada. Having trouble finding one. dont want to order from rei if i have to.

thanks
    Summit72

You don't have to go with REI if you don't want to. There are several reputable outfitters on the A.T. (Bluff Mtn. in Hot Springs comes to mind, along with the Outfitter in Harpers Ferry) who'll happily ship you a pack to wherever you are; just make sure of your size before-hand.

Also, you might want to contact Granite Gear directly to see if there is, by chance, a dealer close to you.

Write them at [email protected] or try (218) 834-6157.

Working on Forestry Grad schol

Moosejaw carries it, www.moosejaw.com They're a smaller, local company based in the Detroit/Chicago area, and they're all great people. They have a good return (you don't even pay for the return-shipping), free-shipping if you spend $100, and a rewards program .

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/pro...83207273483334

LT '79; AT '73-'14 in sections; Donating Member Kerosene's Avatar
    Images

There are a couple of dealers in Great Falls, Montana (Zipcode = 59401), which is about 300 miles south of Calgary.

The Granite Gear website has a dealer locator that requires a U.S. zipcode. I pulled up a map and found the closest U.S. city, went to usps.com to find the zipcode, and found Scheels All Sports (406-453-7666).

You'd think that they'd have a dealer in a major city like Calgary. I skimmed the listings for Sporting Goods Retailers on superpages.ca for Calgary, but I didn't find anyone that looked like they might carry Granite Gear.
    GA←↕→ME: 1973 to 2014

I'll sell you mine if you want it - brand new with tags (not attached) and guaranteed brand new. Size is regular. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I think I just need something a tad bigger.

++ New Posts ++