WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default most days in a row hiking the trail..

this thread might be totally meaningless,records seem to be the thing these days with hiking long trails and stuff.so i ask.............. whats the record for most days in a row hiking the AT.people have done flip flops but what a bout a double flip flop or a triple?or just hiking north and south for a record # of days.
    i mean i guess if someone theorectically hiked from springer to stover creek and went back and forth forth for 7,000 miles that would be record...i dont know maybe im an idiot,but it would be record...or would it?
    FREEWINDS.

Images

Records are overrated, and only for a few people to worry about - just go hike, and have fun with it.....

It would be fun to know the longest whiteblazers have been on the trail, however.
    It's a great day to be alive !

Default i hold that record

my mind has not left the trail since that snowy weekend in 1975,31 years,51 days,14 hours 9 minits,36 seconds

yeah youre right,some us never really leave the trail..im still stuck on katahdin on sept 3rd,1995.
    FREEWINDS.

Default when im a gost

im gonna haunt the pavillion in port clinton so i can be neer the bar and the candy store.

++ New Posts ++