WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images

Did you even read the link you posted?

did you see the post i made right after this one?

Quote Originally Posted by cneill13 View Post

It said a three year old girl in California was killed. Do you consider that an adult human being? (maybe in Tennessee)

And the other lady lived in Canada. By the way, that is not part of the United States.
    Did you not read his correction? He corrected himself in post 15, one minute after he made the error in post 14.

That is a crazy story. Georgia is now allowing unlimited killing of coyotes, 24/7/365. I live in Atlanta and hear coyotes all the time in my neighborhood. Nearly every outside cat has been killed including my own.

That said, I really don't fear them. Never in the history of the U.S. has an adult been killed by a coyote. If that man had pepper spray like I carry when hiking, I bet he wouldn't have gotten bit. But rabies do make animals do strange things.
    damn near every night when the weathers warm and the windows are open I can hear the squeals and squeaks soften over a period of time as a rabbit/cat gets chocked out, fox and coyotes have made a huge come back in NJ.

It said a three year old girl in California was killed. Do you consider that an adult human being? (maybe in Tennessee)

And the other lady lived in Canada. By the way, that is not part of the United States.
    ill bet no one has ever been attacked by a coyote on the moon either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++