WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default WTB: women’s backpack, Osprey Ariel 55 or 65

Looking for an Osprey Ariel 55 or 65, size small. Please let me know if our have one available for purchase. Thanks!

Michael (SoCal Mike)

I have an older(about7years old) blue osprey aerial that I would like to sell. it is a 70 liter I think, lot of room I don’t need, generally leave off the lid. Good condition, no holes or rips, comes with I think it’s a large belt, also a rain cover. The lid/brain comes off and can be fitted with the waist belt for a really big fanny pack that is comfortable for day / summit hikes. Fit me from 185 lbs to 135 lbs, I’m 5’5”. Selling because I don’t need the room anymore. It’s extremely comfortable with heavier weight (40-50 lbs) , in fact I bought it because it was the only pack I tried on that was comfy from the get go.

I’m older, need to carry lighter, not camping with heavier equipment anymore, and am buying a zpacks arc haul to replace.

New ones without rain cover cost 310$ at rei check, not sure what shipping costs, how about 120 delivered in US. It would be good for a guys heavy gear pack, the shoulder straps are fine for muscly men I’ve read. Let me know.

I've been out for a while. Sorry for the delay. I found a pack. Thanks!

-Michael

++ New Posts ++