WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default AT lanyard anywhere?

I am curious if anyone has seen an Appalachian Trail lanyard (the kind you would wear at work to hold an ID badge). For the longest time I had a Harley Davidson lanyard and it was a great icebreaker with other HD cyclists. I think an AT lanyard would be equally great to either trigger conversations about the AT or to root out other hikers at work I may otherwise not be aware of. My Google searches didn't turn up much. I found a site to create your own, but when all was said and done a single lanyard came out to be almost $50 (forest green nylon, "Applachian Trail" and the AT symbol printed along the strap on both sides). A few more $$ than I think I might be interested in spending at this point.

In any event I am curious if anyone has run across something like this with a Trail Support club merchandise effort or perhaps some kind of gift store somewhere along the trail's path?

Another option is to get a plain lanyard and an AT rubber stamp and make your own.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6102359...yABEgJ24_D_BwE

My everyday belt is the AT belt and this frequently prompts inquiries about the trail.

++ New Posts ++