WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Found Blueberry's trail journal

I'm at a brewery and I just found a trail journal, looks like their trail name might be blueberry?

Don't want to read too much for obvious reasons but we're leaving it at the brewery so they have it.

Good luck!

I should mention this is in Winston Salem

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by antifederalist View Post
    I should mention this is in Winston Salem
    Not sure how you found Whiteblaze, but I think it is really cool that you appreciated just how important a journal can be to it’s writer and went to the effort to do so.

If you were to visit trailjournals.com you would see that there have been a bunch of hikers who have gone by Blueberry.

Hopefully the hiker has already returned to brewery to get it, but by any chance did you notice what Trail and year they hiked? If so, a post in the appropriate guestbook over there might.

http://www.startribune.com/superior-...ike/485942462/

His picture is towards the bottom.

ETA: I found his friend Green Tortuga on FB and left him a message regarding the journal......this is what you do to pass the time when laying in bed with a stomach virus.
    Last edited by DownYonder; 10-12-2018 at 07:47.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    Travel not for the destination, but for the joy of the journey.

It looks like he hiked the AT in 2018, I suspect Northbound.

I figured it would mean a lot to him, so hopefully someone can get ahold of him or he goes back to the bar.

Luckily I knew about White Blaze because I'm waiting for my mid-life crisis to kick in so I can drop everything and hit the trail, but if there's other trail message boards out there feel free to spread it around.

Thanks to whoever PM'd me the reporter's details, I sent her an email as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DownYonder View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/superior-...ike/485942462/

His picture is towards the bottom.

ETA: I found his friend Green Tortuga on FB and left him a message regarding the journal......this is what you do to pass the time when laying in bed with a stomach virus.
    Looks like he might have more issues than just a lost journal. But I guess so be it, HYOH.
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

++ New Posts ++