WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Above and Beyond Service from Guthook

I just resolved a problem with my outdated Florida Trail app from Guthook. The problem arose from my having deleted much of the data for the app after I finished the FT nearly 3 years ago. I was thinking of using the app for a short hike thru Green Swamp in FL with grandsons since I'm visiting in FL. I spotted the issue late on Black Friday and reported it about 9pm using the online form on the website not expecting a response until Monday since it's Thanksgiving weekend.

Instead I got ABC (Above and Beyond the Call of duty) email responses about 9am today (Saturday) which have resolved the isssue. Kudos!
    Handlebar
    GA-ME 06; PCT 08; CDT 10,11,12; ALT 11; MSPA 12; CT 13; Sheltowee 14; AZT 14, 15; LT 15;FT 16;NCT-NY&PA 16; GET 17-18

Images

Kudos indeed!
    [I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

I concur... Their customer support is second to none. I won't give the exact details, but I called them to upgrade my one section map to the whole pack, and they went above and beyond.

+1...I accidentally bought wrong FT section a few years back and they sent me intended section for free....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a problem with elevation screen not scaling correctly. After sending them some screen shots, they were fantastic in helping resolving the issue. If I remember right (it's been a couple of years) it was a problem with my phone after an update and got it resolved in a matter of hours. I just downloaded the last of the remaining sections I needed on cyber Monday. Hope to put them to use next spring. A+++++ on their customer service

AT 11,000 Miler
    Images

I got great service too! On the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.

++ New Posts ++