WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default LS winter base layer, silk liner, net shelter

Odlo Blackcomb Evolution LS winter base layer. Black/Gray/orangeade logo, XL, mesh paneling in key areas aids ventilation. NEW, never worn. Still have tags. Always stored in a bin in clean smoke free interior. All the pieces in this post are new unused with available tags stored in the same bin. Very good sleepwear piece. I'm just closet cleaning reducing redundancy. I would have used it skiing, snowshoeing, ice climbing, or cold weather backpacking. Paid $90 at REI. Sell to good home to be used for $40 shipped.

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/produ...rwear-top-mens

Cocoon Mummy 100% ripstop silk liner. 95"x35"/22", 4.7 ozs, white, drawstring shoulders, with hood, new still attached tags, never slept in or removed from the original package. Opinions vary but in my best estimate it adds about 5-7* F of warmth not the 9.5* F Cocoon claims...when used optimally. More importantly in my quilt use it reduces drafts. Silk so it glides over sleeping apparel or dry skin better compared to merino, cotton, micro fleece or whatever the Thermolite fabrics are. Cool on bare skin for a bare minimalist summer sleep system. I have three different liners with two of these. Bought for $65. Sell for $35 shipped.

https://www.cocoon.at/products/index...mummyliners_en PLEASE let's not post why anyone thinks liners are all BS!

Sea to Summit Nano Pyramid Net Shelter with Insect Shield - Single, 7'3"x 4'x 3'6" but it's stretchy. 2.9 oz. I have multiples. New, never used, in original packaging with tags Use to modular set up a tarp or shaped tarp hung from the interior ridgeline tiny mitten hook and corners guyed out to tarp corners. Tuck the net's edge under an UL ground cloth or bivy or selling bag/quilt. . i.e.; Hex, ZP DCF flat, Grace, Solomid, Locus, other mids, HMG, SMD Deschutes, Oware, whatever tarps,... Dont want to be bothered with insect netting when it's not required getting to a lower shelter wt and volume this is one way to proceed. Rips or whatever the insect netting is not integrated into the shelter. It can be replaced without having to fuss with repairing netting. $35 OBO or combined with other FS items shipped. I might have paid around $55.

https://seatosummitusa.com/collectio...=7796069826588

Gear closet clean out fire sale.

Reducing the new Odlo winter base layer to $30, new silk mummy liner to $30, and new Pyramid Net Shelter to $30. If wanting more than one piece make an offer.

I'll take the S2S Shelter. PM me your PP info.

Dogwood, tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I want the shirt and the liner

Net shelter is sold to Pastor Bryan.

PM sent to to Grace. Sale pending.

Shirt and liner is sold.
    I paid $30 for a shirt. I guess my brother has finally at least partly got it thru my thick skull that you get what you pay for.

I hate being cold.

Beats a $30 axe for a thru-hike. Hey, sis look at my brrr $30 axe. Hey, bro look at my I'm so comfy cozy warm $30 UL techy baselayer top. Come right over the top. He shows you the way? YOU are showing him the way!

Lol it works out in the end. We usually balance each other out.

Item arrived as described. Thanks, Dogwood!

Most excellent.

@Gracebowen. Your stuff, including the Fix Your Feet book freebee went out today. You'll like that book.

This thread can be closed. All items have found a new home.

++ New Posts ++