WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS:Ice Axe,Zpacks Tent&Groundsheet &Umbrella

FS: Ice Axe, Zpacks Tent & Groundsheet & Sun Umbrella

Free CONUS shipping.
    Paypal only. Friends & Family option preferred.

Buy either the ice axe or the groundsheet and I’ll throw in a Light Trek Sun Umbrella for free! I only have one sun umbrella, so first full offer on the ice axe or groundsheet, gets it, if they want it.

Camp Corsa 70cm Ice Axe:
    Have one like new ice axe: https://www.rei.com/product/751753/c...-corsa-ice-axe
    Retails for $120. Will sell for $80. Be the first to offer a full price purchase on the ice axe or groundsheet and get a FREE Light Trek Sun Umbrella, if you want it. (I only have one umbrella.)

Zpacks Cuben Fiber Groundsheet
    Color: Black
    Weight per Zpacks: 4.3oz
    Size: My measurements show that it is 41 inches at the top and bottom and 48 inches in the middle and 84 inches long, when pulled tight. Note this differs both in weight and measurements from what Joe is currently listing on his site for the Solo Plus Groundsheet, so I’m guessing the groundsheet size has changed over the years as the Zpacks tents have changed.
    Condition: Very good. I can see just a couple very minute holes that could easily be patched with seam tape.
    Price: I bought it for $110. Willing to sell for $70. Be the first to offer a full price purchase on the ice axe or groundsheet and get a FREE Light Trek Sun Umbrella, if you want it. (I only have one umbrella.)

Zpacks Cuben Fiber Solo Tent w/ Screen Floor & Extended Beak
    Color: Leaf Green
    Weight per Zpacks: 9.1 ounces. This does not include the groundsheet listed above.
    Condition: It has seen better days. I’ve sewn a few holes in the screen mesh and the stitching to the main support guy line is beginning to pull through the cuben fiber. Joe Valesko suggested applying seal seam tape, which I have done. In addition, I seam sealed all the seams, with an extra heavy coating in this area. Zipper works fine.
    Price: Make an offer I can’t refuse. Looking to at least cover shipping costs, otherwise it goes in the trash can. In the event of multiple offers, I’m apt to go with the highest.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I’m interested in the ground cloth and tent. PM sent.

Groundsheet, tent and umbrella sold, pending receipt of funds.

Ice Axe is still available.

Groundsheet, tent and umbrella sold.
    Ice Axe is still available.

The items arrived today! Thank you royalusa. Pringles

++ New Posts ++