WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater slim View Post
    I have tried to do a few YouTube videos. I use iMovie and have done videos from a few seconds up to 15 minutes long. I have a huge amount of difficulty uploading to YouTube through several paths. I have an iPhone with the app on my phone. What can you recommend to do it successfully? Last ones I did I used a computer and it took hours (at home on WiFi). I can’t make it work with my phone at home on WiFi. I can’t imagine it working out on Trail or sharing with several others in a WiFi signal. Help! Thanks
    Uploading directly with iMovie is a big pain.

First I save the video from iMovie onto my phone.
    Then I open the YouTube app and upload the video from there.
    I've never had a video fail with this method.

I also like that the YouTube app will tell you how many minutes are left until the upload is complete.
    Follow My Hiking Adventures: http://www.youtube.com/SaraDhooma
    Or if you just like photos: http://instagram.com/scifi_sara

Default Vlog or YouTube.......and how to start?

I like using my GoPro, but it is a pain to upload that to my iPhone or iPad and then make the movie in iMovie and then upload to YouTube. If and when I do a thru, I will consider just filming with my phone and uploading from there. Of course, by then, my personal drone will follow me everywhere and there will probably be a live feed 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by FromSeasToTrees View Post
    Not unlike my military family, people on here have been great helping me out!

I am going to go for the you tube channel and I beg of you all to be kind as I learn! FromSeaToTrees is my play on being a 22-year Navy veteran who just retired and wants to do nothing but hike in the woods!
    Subscribed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++