I am a 67 year old guy looking for a partner to hike from Hanover NH to Katahdin starting July 1, 2019. This will be my third summer on the AT and it is the last section needed to complete the trail. In the past I have used my motorcycle and small pickup truck to shuttle around so I don't need to hitch-hike or catch rides to resupply, etc. (Hence the trail-name)! I have been averaging 15 miles a day but hope to do about 10 per day in NH and Maine. I know it will be more difficult to park vehicles and shuttle around up there but I have a pretty detailed plan and a lot of experience with the logistics. The starting date is a little flexible but I am hoping to give myself the best chance for decent weather by starting in early July and finishing in mid August. If you have a vehicle and don't mind shuttling it around with me, I will leave my bike at home. It is a great way to see more of the mountains from a different perspective, although you do lose some of the appeal of hiking the AT. I have enjoyed riding my motorcycle on the Blue Ridge Parkway and other wonderful roads in the area surrounding the AT, but what I have enjoyed most is being able to take every step from Georgia to NH on the AT. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.