WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default New 31 Episode CDT Thru Hike Video Series

In 2018 I thru hiked the Continental Divide Trail, and I'd like to share the first episode in a 31 part video series with you.

The first 3 videos are live as of today. The remainder of the videos will be released on roughly an every other day basis. I won't bombard you all with each new episode as it is released. If you like what you see in the first 3 episodes, you can subscribe to my youtube channel to be informed when each new video comes out.

I put an enormous amount of effort into these videos. I carried 5lbs of camera gear throughout my thru hike, amassed 6000 video clips and have spent months editing. I hope you enjoy the videos and please let me know what you think!

I just watched the first one, and enjoyed it a lot. The scenery was great, and the commentary was nice, too. The horse didn’t seem to want to be bothered, and I enjoyed your comment to the steer that he would taste good if he kept eating the grass. :-) Thanks for sharing your hike!

There's lots more cow talk coming up in the next episodes! Nobody else to talk to out there haha. Glad you liked it and thanks for watching!

Nicely done. Enjoyed the scenery.

Awesome! Thank you!!
    Springer to Katahdin: 1991-2018

Video is informative and entertaining. The time you spent editing the material is appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

Clicked on the video and apparently I subscribed a while back. I have cleared my history since so I can't see which video it was that hooked me but looking over your video list, holy **** you have been some amazing places!

I look forward to watching your CDT series as you release it and also all of the older videos. I am sure you already have done this, but if not, you should post this on the usual reddit backpacking subs (CDT, wilderness backpacking, ultralight, etc) and the Facebook CDT Group if you want to pump those sub numbers. Either way, thanks for putting in the effort to film/edit and then sharing such high quality backpacking/outdoors footage with strangers on the internet.

Been looking for something new to watch...will check your videos out.

Thank you everyone for watching and your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by WTX2WY View Post
    Clicked on the video and apparently I subscribed a while back. I have cleared my history since so I can't see which video it was that hooked me but looking over your video list, holy **** you have been some amazing places!

I look forward to watching your CDT series as you release it and also all of the older videos. I am sure you already have done this, but if not, you should post this on the usual reddit backpacking subs (CDT, wilderness backpacking, ultralight, etc) and the Facebook CDT Group if you want to pump those sub numbers. Either way, thanks for putting in the effort to film/edit and then sharing such high quality backpacking/outdoors footage with strangers on the internet.
    Haha thank you! I've been around I'm pretty active on the CDT facebook groups and have posted there. Maybe I'll get on reddit too. Glad you're enjoying the videos so far!
    Last edited by seekinglost; 02-02-2019 at 01:08.

++ New Posts ++