WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GSMNP 900 Miler
    Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by JosephDurham View Post
    No I wasn’t meaning all of sweat heifer, there was a spot, where it intersects with another trail; at least that’s what I thought when I looked. I could very well be wrong.
    No trail "intersects" Sweat Heifer between its two ends (the AT and Kephart Shelter).

Quote Originally Posted by JosephDurham View Post
    Instill have plenty of time to get it all figured out, and I appreciate everyone’s responses. It’s been very helpful. Danica loves to hike and having hiked abrams falls with me last year, she wants more of it.
    A hike to Abram's would have been my first suggestion if she wanted to see water falls... it's my personal favorite in the park.

If you want unusual views (i.e. something besides Clingman's Dome that EVERYONE goes to) and insist on doing a portion of the AT, you might want to consider driving out to Fontana Dam. The dam itself makes for an interesting trip... and if the road over the dam isn't closed, its less than 3.5 miles to the Shuck Stack fire tower (however, it's about a 2,500' elevation change in that 3.5 miles).

Thanks everyone.
    I’ll be sure to post pictures of our hike when it happens. Haven’t quite made up my mind just yet; still thinking on it.

If anyone else has any suggestions, please, let me know.

Thank you all so much,

Joseph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++