Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Newt0556 View Post
    Unbelievable this douche bag is still at this scam! This guy is just a fraud doing it for social media attention/$$$ and people are still falling for this. I stopped watching him awhile ago after just a few utube vids. His videos are sicken and obnoxious. He censors all his social media channels too any negative comments get deleted and users banned. Guess he isnt able to handle the criticism. What a embarrassment for the PCT association, I know they wont be getting any donations from me. They need to revoke his permit. He sure does cheapen the trail that is for sure. I guess the PCT can now be named the weight watchers trail.

You would think some of these park rangers would intervene in this and but a stop to this freak show. I know if I managed a park he wouldnt be going thru it. I did call the PCT assoc. when I first saw this clown and gave them a ear full about it. I think if more people did call they pull his permit. I may call some of the parks he will be going thru maybe they can find a reason to deny him entry. Shouldnt be hard I think everyone can see he is a danger to himself and possibly other hikers. Anyone know where he is on the trail? Post it and I will call the parks he is in or will be. But he is probably at a macdonalds off trail and getting a ride to the next vlog spot.
    Damn bro, you've got a lot of hate in your heart for this guy. You alright?

Unbelievable this douche bag is still at this scam! This guy is just a fraud doing it for social media attention/$$$ and people are still falling for this. I stopped watching him awhile ago after just a few utube vids. His videos are sicken and obnoxious. He censors all his social media channels too any negative comments get deleted and users banned. Guess he isnt able to handle the criticism. What a embarrassment for the PCT association, I know they wont be getting any donations from me. They need to revoke his permit. He sure does cheapen the trail that is for sure. I guess the PCT can now be named the weight watchers trail.

You would think some of these park rangers would intervene in this and but a stop to this freak show. I know if I managed a park he wouldnt be going thru it. I did call the PCT assoc. when I first saw this clown and gave them a ear full about it. I think if more people did call they pull his permit. I may call some of the parks he will be going thru maybe they can find a reason to deny him entry. Shouldnt be hard I think everyone can see he is a danger to himself and possibly other hikers. Anyone know where he is on the trail? Post it and I will call the parks he is in or will be. But he is probably at a macdonalds off trail and getting a ride to the next vlog spot.
    What exactly has he done that would warrant the parks pull his permits or deny him entry? Before you answer, I suggest reading our user agreement.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by C4web88 View Post
    Damn bro, you've got a lot of hate in your heart for this guy. You alright?
    I would guess no.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Alligator View Post
    What exactly has he done that would warrant the parks pull his permits or deny him entry? Before you answer, I suggest reading our user agreement.
    Thanks for the user agreement reminder. It's rather tempting to violate it in this case.

Journal Entries

Seek professional help. You have problems.

Wow! That is one angry dude. I hope I never meet him on the trail. I can't run very fast.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

This is a classic example of what happens when you are breastfed by your dad.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by randy.shopher View Post

The jokes do get funnier the further south you go....thought it was a myth!

Dude, do you need a Snickers?

Quote Originally Posted by egilbe View Post
    Dude, do you need a Snickers?
    Something bigger than king size!
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Alligator View Post
    Something bigger than king size!
    Emperor size!

Dudes gonna Hike! He’s doing a good job!

He sure is , the latest video he's swimming with some other hikers with shirt off . He's gained confidence in him self and you can tell the trail has hardened him a bit. Good for him!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by randy.shopher View Post

Stop it!!! I nearly choked.
    enemy of unnecessary but innovative trail invention gadgetry

I saw his latest video. He did over 12 miles although it seemed he was motivated by a McDonald's that was ahead on the trail. I thought he was hiking pretty fast, too. It will be interesting to see if he can knock out 15 miles or more days on a consistent basis. The trail doesn't look that hard.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

addiction is a terrible thing. Addiction to food just as well. I could have been just assuming it but in that video the way he was happy about the butter/noodle/sausage soup and they way he was happy talking about McDonalds was downright freaky :-)
    Let me go

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Kobzol View Post
    addiction is a terrible thing. Addiction to food just as well. I could have been just assuming it but in that video the way he was happy about the butter/noodle/sausage soup and they way he was happy talking about McDonalds was downright freaky :-)
    I suppose that one problem is that one can't stop eating, unlike cigarettes, alcohol, or other substances. That and all the lunacy spread by weight control "experts" of all sorts. We can only wish him well, as most of us do.

As someone who avoids fast food for fruit smoothies off trail. I talked about the Mcdonalds in Irwin Tennessee the same way as 2nd Chance. Nothing like $16 worth of McD's!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fastfoxengineering View Post
    As someone who avoids fast food for fruit smoothies off trail. I talked about the Mcdonalds in Irwin Tennessee the same way as 2nd Chance. Nothing like $16 worth of McD's!

No sense in mcdonalds if real-er food around.

A kfc all u can eat buffet....is the shizzle......

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyWaters View Post
    No sense in mcdonalds if real-er food around.

A kfc all u can eat buffet....is the shizzle......
    Twas breakfast. But ayce kfc is one way to kock out a hiker with a food coma for sure.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
++ New Posts ++