WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Shuttle for Friday March 1st.

So a friend fell through and now I'm looking for a shuttle to get to Amicalola for this Friday March 1st from the Atlanta airport. Anyone have any ideas? I emailed Ron Brown as a long shot but open to any and all suggestions.

Call a bunch of other shuttle providers? Chances are you won't be the only one looking for a ride on the first. There could be 50 of ya.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Take the Atlanta rapid transit to the northern most station - I believe it's N11 North Springs, but someone will check me if that's wrong. From there, a shuttle or even an Uber will be much cheaper. I doubt if a shuttle driver will be happy about going through Atlanta to get you at the airport and his fee may reflect that.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

El Sordo
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ldsailor View Post
    Take the Atlanta rapid transit to the northern most station - I believe it's N11 North Springs, but someone will check me if that's wrong. From there, a shuttle or even an Uber will be much cheaper. I doubt if a shuttle driver will be happy about going through Atlanta to get you at the airport and his fee may reflect that.
    true dat. I charge double if someone insists on being picked up at the airport.
    Dyslexics Untie!

++ New Posts ++