WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Couple Morning Routine while Camping and Hiking

In today's video we will show you our detailed morning routine while camping and hiking. After being hiking for a year and a half we finally seem to have established our own routine that we tend to stick to every day and we are ready to share it. Now you are about to see our regular morning on Camino de Santiago and everything that we normally do in the order of appearance. So let's get started!

Watch the full video here:

Let us know if you've enjoyed this video leaving a comment below. We are really interested to know what is your morning hiking routine like and what you do differently.

Very informative!
    Let's head for the roundhouse; they can't corner us there!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Call View Post
    Very informative!
    Thanks a lot! Hope it gives you some ideas and inspiration

I was actually surprised how much gear you were able to pack away into your packs (they look like 40L or so). Thanks for posting it here!

I thought that if/when I hike the AT and if I made a video (not likely but who knows) I would do a what-I-do video like you have done. You guys did an excellent job. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tarditi View Post
    I was actually surprised how much gear you were able to pack away into your packs (they look like 40L or so). Thanks for posting it here!
    Yes, we had a 50L and 25L packs and want to go as light as possible in the future, thank you for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by perrymk View Post
    I thought that if/when I hike the AT and if I made a video (not likely but who knows) I would do a what-I-do video like you have done. You guys did an excellent job. Thank you
    You should definetely do so, would love to see your camping routine, it requires a bit of time and dedication but is totally doable. Good luck with that and thank you for your opinion!

You don’t want to see my morning routine, I somehow always have a large debris field to round up.

++ New Posts ++