Default Any 2020 FKT attempts scheduled?!

just looking at the time and itís been a minute since the FKT has been taken down
    Anyone know of contenders for this year?

I think Kristian Morgan from Great Britain put something on his facebook page about a second supported attempt this year. He's the only one I know of though

Thanks Upstate! That’s what I was lookin for. I do love the PCT as well, but nothing beats the AT in my book

Everyone's looking at the current AT record(s) and deciding they would rather tackle some of the lesser known FKTs instead, and for good reason. I think those two stand for a good while longer.

Ounces are the little-death

They are REALLY strong.

In running, FKTs are getting a lot more traction and people are making trips for smaller ones.
    A former top runner (sound familiar?) is going for the PCT this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottS View Post
    They are REALLY strong.

In running, FKTs are getting a lot more traction and people are making trips for smaller ones.
    A former top runner (sound familiar?) is going for the PCT this year.
    Who is it? I hadn't heard that bit of news.

My vertical challenge for 50 days is...large. ��. This is 489,000+ Ft of gain or the equivalent of going up and down over 19,000 ft a day...for 50 days straight! The fun will start in June. I’ll be posting a Live link to my GPS tracker prior to my start. Team Possible will be taking over my IG and trying to keep everyone posted on our progress as we go after the Pacific Crest Trail Fastest Known Time for a supported effort and the World Record for the entire 2650 miles. Although I am supported, I will be carrying 100% of my own equipment on the trail and plan on an unpaced effort. Team Possible will be providing water, supplies and medical support as well as just generally being awesome. Supporting this is a logistical trick and not easy. But I have great faith in my crew @_cougar_bait and Lense. This kind of mileage unassisted on this trail for this duration might be unattainable but together, anything is Possible.
    Stoked for this adventure to begin!
    This is from her facebook page. it's supported.
    https://tinyurl.com/MyFDresults

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. ~Paul Dudley White

Peakbagger Extraordinaire The Solemates's Avatar

Tomorrow I’m gonna see if I can get the FKT down the slopes. My son is a fierce contender but I still think I can beat him.
    The only thing better than mountains, is mountains where you haven't been.

amongnature.blogspot.com

I own the FKT on consuming a Green & Black's 85% Cacao chocolate bar
    https://tinyurl.com/MyFDresults

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. ~Paul Dudley White

-

jester is attempting to beat his own "width" of the triple crown record

++ New Posts ++