WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: @Dogwood

Default @Dogwood

Clean out your mailbox! LOL
    https://tinyurl.com/MyFDresults

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. ~Paul Dudley White

You started a thread titled with my name. You are worthy. I have cleaned out my inbox. Mail away shweet Money Penny.

The main issue here is that Dog writes a dissertation in response to each email sent to him so he is still working on email #2...
    Lonehiker (MRT '22)

LOL. And some can't focus long enough to comprehend three sentences or one paragraph - the, All you need to know to fly a helicopter in three short sentences, 2 min YT vid, crowd.

I'm waiting for the next AT Data Book smaller than a postage stamp and less than a gram consisting of two pieces of data - Springer Mt, Mt Katahdin - GO!

I can't wait until someone asks "But wait I want answers?"

Some days, it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

How can we comprehend the incomprehensible?

Some days, it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

And why is this thread in shades of grey?

I do want answers.

Default @Dogwood

dogwood, have you tried moth beans aka turkush grans yet? ive been eating them the last few days, and thought of you.

i did teo other similar versions, Mung beans and a darker bean....and the moth were many times better.

No one forces another to log onto WB or read specific posts. There's an Ignore feature. Some people can focus for more than three sentences. If you don't like to read longer posts don't read them.

What I often find when a soundbite answer is offered easily anticipated follow up questions and replies immediately ensue that could have been addressed with less words in the first and possibly only reply. One result of soundbite answers is that more people are expecting to be spoon fed over extended exchanges or further decrease attention spans.

Admittedly I can get better at finding some middle ground length in posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trambo View Post
    dogwood, have you tried moth beans aka turkush grans yet? ive been eating them the last few days, and thought of you.

i did teo other similar versions, Mung beans and a darker bean....and the moth were many times better.

Went the other day to an Indian grocery store and they were out. They did have mixed bags of beans with mat beans included I bought but haven't tried yet. I'm going to make them with some whole crushed garam masala that was advised. TU for the head's up. I'm trying something new thanks to your long winded dissertations.

Now that your PM box is fixed no point for the thread.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

++ New Posts ++