WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Section hikers according to state

Would like to see this added to the blaze....just my opinion....I'm planning a week or two in PA...looking for a ride....I was out in 2016 and did 600 miles....miss it

When you say you are "looking for a ride" are you looking for a shuttle? John Stempa, Mechanical Man, does shuttles in your area. I used him to get from the Allentown, PA airport to the Wind Gap trail head in 2017. His phone number at the time was 610-381-4606. I'm sure that hasn't changed. At the time I believe it cost me about $45.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

Images

Just in case you missed these, there's already a Meet Up forum https://whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdi...php/73-Meet-Up where you could inquire as to other PA hikers who may want to hike and/or share rides, and also a Trail heads and Shuttles forum https://whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdi...s-and-Shuttles .

The Ride Board https://whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdi...447-Ride-Board is a sub-forum in Meet-up.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Images

Thanks guys...

Images

I actually grew up in Point Phillip...Smith Gap road was in my back yard...in fact my grandparents live not even a mile from there...I've done Rockfish Gap VA to Kent CT....wanted to head south...rockfish Gap to...???...as far as I can SOBO, to do more of the trail. I know I said I wanted to do PA, but I've sectioned hiked PA several times now...

Quote Originally Posted by fabianscorpio View Post
    I actually grew up in Point Phillip...Smith Gap road was in my back yard...in fact my grandparents live not even a mile from there...I've done Rockfish Gap VA to Kent CT....wanted to head south...rockfish Gap to...???...as far as I can SOBO, to do more of the trail. I know I said I wanted to do PA, but I've sectioned hiked PA several times now...
    The trail south of Rockfish Gap is just awesome. You have the Three Ridges Wilderness, and the three Virginia highlights: Tinker cliffs, McAfee Knob, Dragon Tooth. I did it last summer, and i would like to do it again anytime.

++ New Posts ++